Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

New Me... I Guess...

Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year, everyone... It's 2010 and I've got few things to say...

As usual, new year comes along with fresh determinations... Therefore this year, I'm determined to shape myself and become a better person... Inside out...

I hope I can manage my time properly,
prioritize things around me = studying should comes to the 1st place,


and lots of things to be taken care of...

and most importantly to get to know more of what is the thing that I want most in my life...

"It can't be done" is I hate mostly... So, I will never do things halfway anymore... I want to finish every single thing I had started... But of course... Studying isn't something I can be done with but in things involving commitment and determination in achieving something, I would really want to try at least finish every phase I have to go through in order to go forward to the next phase, in my field of study, in my life...

That's all.
1 comment on "New Me... I Guess..."
  1. Wearing high heels pitches a woman's body forward, lifts her buttocks 25 percent, arches her back, makes her breasts stand at attention, elongates her calves, and causes her hips to sway seductively when she walks," explains Susan Reynolds, author of Change Your Shoes, Change Your Life.

    ReplyDelete