Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

November. Oh, November

Thursday, November 14, 2013
Wow. Look at that time. It's 5:49 in the morning. I really did it this time. I was updating my other blogs, ended up watching some stupid videos, downloading some music, updating Facebook and etc. etc.

It's been a while since I last spent over 5 hours in front of computer. Feeling 18 all over again. LOL
Having a 20-inch all-in-one isn't helping at all. Guys, please avoid buying big screens. Seriously.


Anyway, 4 days ago, was a special day where I once made a pact to myself about few years ago, and finally come to terms that I'm finally okay with the fact that letting go of someone who once occupied at least a quarter of your deep memories, IS possible.

Wow. It's been a very long time. For the very first time in my life, I didn't dream about it the moment I had that thought. I only remembered about it like few hours before that day ended.

Funny how I used to anticipate that date for the past  years.

I re-watched one of my all-time favourite Japanese drama, Last Friends and I gotta admit, there are just things that we can't let go in life but we have to because of most other things in life all are begging us to let it go, and move on.

Speaking of which, for the first time too, life in uni is good. No, I'm not kidding. I used to suffer a lot. Funny, right? How I used to do quite well in school back then. School was fun. But it seemed that I failed to realize about responsibilities and whatnot earlier than I should and ended up dragging my uni years.

Oh, yes. Convocation Week is damn next week, and every day for the past week, this campus is a little bit more crowded than usual. People are taking pictures at places that I don't even think it's possible to take (and at some weird angle, too).

So, I guess I'll just remove myself from an environment that'll just make me all jelly and wanna kill myself.

Dad will definitely gonna nag me next time his friend's son or daughter is graduating this year, or his friends are making trips to KL just to be at their son and daughters' convocations.

How I wish things are going the way I want.

But again, that's life. I'm sure this is some kind of test that God is giving me, telling me that He's watching and want to see how well I'm handling myself.

Alright, I guess that's all for this month, I think. Right now we're in our major design project. One project that's gonna determine the rest of this academic year.

I'll see you guys next post.

Wassalam.
Post Comment
Post a Comment