Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wondering, Wishing, Wanting, Willing, Waiting,...

Yesterday, I heard someone's said,

"As a human being, desire is a must. If you don't have one at least, you are just the same as the dead,"

Really? Seriously?

When I think about it, like really think about it deeply, over and over again, I realized it's been a very long time since I had something that I really want and willing to do anything to get it. Well, it doesn't include any unethical things. But still, if I'm not mistaken, the last thing that I want so badly - to the extent that I would be jumping around and dancing like I'm the luckiest person on earth, was... I can't remember.

I always go by the flow of time, going through things that happened and accepted them as if there's nothing I can do to make them stop from happening. Well, what's done is done...

Back to now, I think I need to be more sensitive and try to be more alert of things that happening, events on going, meeting new people, trying new things, and lots more...

I wonder... If I can be someone I want to be...
I wish... If I have more courage in me, I would want to take risks in order to get something extraordinary...
I want... The thing I want most in my life would benefit people around me...
I'm willing... To do anything I need to get it...
I'm waiting... for the time to come for me to start going for it...


Is it now? Is it later?
Is it now or never?