Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

Wondering, Wishing, Wanting, Willing, Waiting,...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Yesterday, I heard someone's said,

"As a human being, desire is a must. If you don't have one at least, you are just the same as the dead,"

Really? Seriously?

When I think about it, like really think about it deeply, over and over again, I realized it's been a very long time since I had something that I really want and willing to do anything to get it. Well, it doesn't include any unethical things. But still, if I'm not mistaken, the last thing that I want so badly - to the extent that I would be jumping around and dancing like I'm the luckiest person on earth, was... I can't remember.

I always go by the flow of time, going through things that happened and accepted them as if there's nothing I can do to make them stop from happening. Well, what's done is done...

Back to now, I think I need to be more sensitive and try to be more alert of things that happening, events on going, meeting new people, trying new things, and lots more...

I wonder... If I can be someone I want to be...
I wish... If I have more courage in me, I would want to take risks in order to get something extraordinary...
I want... The thing I want most in my life would benefit people around me...
I'm willing... To do anything I need to get it...
I'm waiting... for the time to come for me to start going for it...


Is it now? Is it later?
Is it now or never?


Post Comment
Post a Comment