Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

New Discovery?

Thursday, October 14, 2010
well, let's just say I have a new obsession...

Recently, I've been downloading some new anime and manga... As I don't have much time to read the manga online, I just downloaded the archived ones and put them away in between my notes and assignment. But honestly, every now and then, I'll just gonna end up watching at least one episode of the recently downloaded by myself and other housemates anime.

I've always wanted to re-watch Rurouni Kenshin, though...

But this summer, (eh!!!! Well, sometimes I assume myself living in Japan, so..) I've checked out some awesome-crazy-haunting anime such as Black Butler, Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan, Kaixchou wa Maid-sama!, and another anime that I'm about to dragged into my world - Claymore.

STOP!!!!

Finals gonna ride a freaking big fireball and ready to hit me on my head!

Well, I just wanna relax a bit before killing myself during the final month of this semester...

I've been thinking a lot recently...well, up until I can't sleep well, at night...

Sometimes I wonder how my life gonna end up... What I'm gonna do about my future?
Well, the only thing that I can do right now... is pray hard that I will success in no matter what I do...



2 comments on "New Discovery?"
  1. Haha! Same here ^^
    Only that my finals has ended today.
    Goodluck on your studies...and some anime hunts

    BTW, thanks for following ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur finals had ended???? yokatta, naa...

    Hehe.. thanx a lot... Hoshi-kun!

    ur blog is my source of anime soundtracks... which I highly regarded and it's on the top list of place where I should go to get cool osts...
    Therefore, you too! Keep up the amazing+good+cool work!

    ReplyDelete