Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

Ramadhan...

Friday, August 26, 2011
In the month of Ramadhan, there are not much I can do other than preparing the house for Eid, baking some cookies, and of course, go to the office once a while...

Few more days left before we're done with this month and I'm sure all people out there are busy too...

Just want to say remember to budget your expenses for this upcoming Eid as we all going to need spent a lot more when we hit the next semester...

Me and Mom just bought few bags of baju kurung fabrics... and I haven't decide which one to choose for Eid this year... Mom already bought Baju Melayu for my brothers (gold) and I'm pretty sure that my big bro is going to kill my lil bro for choosing the colour at some point later...

Anyway, let's hope that we all got bless from Allah...


Signing out!
Post Comment
Post a Comment