Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Monday, September 5, 2011
...and Maaf Zahir & Batin... to all my friends and family out there...

Raya preparation this year isn't that much as my parents spent most on renovations in the house... But, for the first time since I was in secondary school, Mom made me 4 baju kurung!!! Hoho

My big brother came home on the 3rd day of Eid and we all we went to Sandakan on the 4th day. Kinda rush but we managed to come back today...

Another week left before we all are going to start our new semester!

To all my friends who are going to enter their fourth year also their FINAL year, hence Final Year Projects, I wish all the best and as for me, this upcoming semester is going to be real challenge as I'm going to take my Graphic Communications and Introduction to Built Environment subjects...


That's all for now,

Signing out!
-Moon
Post Comment
Post a Comment