Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

In a Blink!

Friday, July 1, 2011
Wow! When I woke up this morning, I realize that today's is the last day of this semester.

... and I went through my last paper this morning and with that I'm officially done with the semester!

The result will be announced on 22nd of July and let's all pray hard that we got the best for our papers!

I'm expecting (more like my parents actually) good result for this semester and all I can say that I did my best and now, all we do is just pray...

Anyway, for you guys who're gonna be done with internships, how was it? Mostly you guys are busy with reports and log books and every other things, right?

I wish you guys all the best and just wanna wish you guys good luck for the upcoming final year!


Regards,
Post Comment
Post a Comment