Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

A Signal?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
4 years ago, I've asked myself whether it's a wise decision to change to Biological Science...

2 years ago, I've asked myself whether it's a wise decision to change to Biomedical Science....

and today.... again I ask myself whether it's a wise decision to change my life direction...

I had a heart to heart talk with my housemate and we ended up with a lot of things that we never talk about before...

There's one thing that I take pride on that maybe isn't something right for me to keep on going with... and thus I think I want to stop here and make a change...

One may think that I'm happy to be here...
One may think I should be grateful to study in such a great university...
One may think that I should keep going on and try my best...

But... I think the signal has arrived for me to stop and leave... and surprisingly I'm not sad nor happy to leave... I'm kinda nervous actually...

as I leave this place, I'll go to somewhere new...

I've been thinking non-stop about this matter... Every now and then my head filled with thoughts of running away... But only a coward would do that... and I'm not a coward...

It may be hard later... But I'll try my best to survive...
I will survive... I promise...

I'll take this challenge... I'll not lose... not to myself...

I wonder if I'm gonna discover something else along this new path?
Post Comment
Post a Comment