Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

Thinking of...

Sunday, December 12, 2010
Again.. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do...

should I give up?
should I just throw away everything?
should I wait? For what?
should I keep on struggling? Is it really worth my time?

Is there someone gonna help me while searching for the answer?

Ugh! If only I can go back in time... But even if I go back to any point of my life and re-do things I want to do... Will everything turns for the better? Or worst?

Maybe this is just a phase...


2 comments on "Thinking of..."
  1. Life must go on girl...it just a mere thought...keep on struggling on what u do now...i know u can do & Allah knows what best for u...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for the late feedback.. :((
    how can i help u?
    (better reply to my blog, i'd be notified there)

    ReplyDelete