Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

6 Weeks In

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

 

So it's been about a month and a half since I moved into this Sharing House. Yep. That's what I call the house that I'm renting currently. Overall, I find my housemates are really into their own routines as some of them have been living in the house for about 5 years.

While the others have been living for about 2 to 3 years but I don't really know about them much as I never actually get to sit with them and chat.

Then there are the new ones like me who moved in about 2 weeks before me and these girls are always doing stuffs together. I tried to be among them for the first few weeks but I gave up recently. It's hard for me to intervene in their conversations as it always about them and most importantly, I don't have much in common with any of those girls.

I usually arrived around 6 in the evening at the house and I haven't started planning to cook dinner for myself yet so I usually just go up to my room right away, watching drama, shower and then off to bed like 9 p.m. haha I know! As someone who used to sleep like 2 in the morning, having to wake up early means I need to sleep early as I usually take some time to get up. But recently, I usually get up the latest at 6 a.m., be the first to shower, and getting dressed at 7 a.m. and off to work. I'm taking the bus most of the time as I don't want to drenched in my own sweat if I were to walk to the office in the morning.

I walked home most of the time but if I were to work extra hours, I usually get a ride home with my colleague or to somewhere in KK where I meet my parents for dinner. They'll send me home right after.

So that's pretty much my routine during the weekdays. It's beautifully boring I tell you. But still, I'm grateful to Allah and hopefully I can mend my parents' broken hearts bit by bit.


Post Comment
Post a Comment