Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

Of New Semester and New Room

Thursday, July 5, 2012

.... before that, phew! First semester in architecture is indeed crazy and got me killed for a moment there but I made it. We all made it safely.

... and now, it's short semester! Which marks the end of my first year in Gombak and that means one thing.

Moving into a new room, in new block but unfortunately the same mahallah. My new room is now located at the very back of my mahallah, 3 blocks away from my old block and I had about 15 trips going back and forth from my old room. Hell, I have a lot of stuffs! .... and almost a quarter of them were gotten rid by me by the time I managed to rearrange my room back. Huh! 

One of the thing that I find unpleasant in my study plan is the subjects that I need to take during the short semesters. ALL short semesters. Say goodbye to the 3 months vacation for the next 3 academic years~

Anyway, as for this semester I only take one subject. Though I do have Tilawah to take but nah~ next semester maybe. I still haven't transferred all those Study Circles, Leadership, and Parenting into my new student Graduation Audit and definitely will do so in this upcoming semester. There's no way in hell I'm gonna go through all that again.

Yesterday, I went to watch Snow White and the Huntsman, starring Kristen Stewart and the hot bod Chris Hemsworth (The big bro to Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus' fiance) with my best friend who is sadly going back to her country today. The movie was awesome. Well, I haven't been to movie with my friends for over a year so yeah. I can't really tell. but the movie is awesome, still.

As for today, I have major cleaning to do at my big bro's apartment. (I'm using his desktop right now). This keyboard is so damn awesome!

All right, that's all for now.

I guess I see you guys on my next entry.

P.S.: I'm going back to Sabah next week for Adam's cukur rambut kenduri so, yes. Finally after 5 months, I'm going home. That marks the longest period I stayed in Peninsular Malaysia without coming back home.
Post Comment
Post a Comment