Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

The Past Has Already Gone

Saturday, December 24, 2011
....yet why some of us still contemplating about it?

When some of us got back something that related to the past, something that remind us of the moment that we're so happy, should we really hang onto it?

If everything has changed since then, why bother to hang onto it?

We can't just got back to something in the past just because it's good, it makes you comfortable,... it's familiar...

"we were just happened to be classmates for 12 years..."

"we were just happened to share the dormitory for 4 years"

"we were never together..."

"we were never friends..."

though I have to admit I never see this could happen...yet it is happening...

For that, all I could say... that I wish all the happiness in the world for you and her.

I hope you and him will stay together forever... from here to the hereafter...



Over my shoulder, I saw nothingness crawling behind my back...

A silhouette of a girl dressed in beige with the sound of her heels clicking on the pavement, slowly disappearing into the light of...
Post Comment
Post a Comment