Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

Looking at the Stats...

Friday, May 20, 2011
I started this blog like end of 2008... marking the beginning of my life as a Biomedical Science student back in IIUM Kuantan campus..

Though I have this strong urge to close down this blog, I still think I want to keep it as I have a lot of memories I wrote down in this blog...

Not that I'm calling this as my diary but still...

While I was looking at the stats though the page views barely pass 1k I still grateful for those who spent some time reading this blog.. though you'll find this blog less informative and more on random stuffs... cause some of you guys already know, I post stuffs regarding the academic material in my other blog - A Journey Never Ends so this blog is more like a place for me to tell stories in my life for the past 2 years and a half...

Anyway, for those from IIUM, I think you're already know that we gonna spend 2 full months of Ramadhan and 'Eid at home, right? I think this is gonna be the most memorable vacation I ever had in my life cause for the first time since 2006, on top with Ramadhan and 'Eid, I'm gonna celebrate my birthday at home!!!

Yep! It's gonna be a one hell of a birthday party!

haha.. just kidding.. probably gonna invite close relatives and some friends to come by at my house and have a little barbecue...

It's almost prayer time, so.. I guess I see yo guys in next entry..

Take care,
Moon


Post Comment
Post a Comment