Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

It's Been A While...

Friday, May 20, 2011
It's the fourth week since I'm in Gombak and it's the end of the second week in the academic calendar...

to all my friends who are in the middle of their internships, I wish all the best to all of you...

Well, for this semester, I only do 2 subjects... Computer and Mathematics...

Since I already done these subjects back in CFS, I think I handle them quite well... There are lots of things I didn't understand and felt they don't make any sense, but now I think I do understand them clearly... Maybe it's quite difficult to see the bigger picture back then but now.. Yeah.. It's okay I guess...

All in all, the classes are fun... with classmates are all from different countries... It's great to experience new culture...

...and of course.. now I understand the feeling of being minority in my class... the language spoken mostly is Arabic... wow... It's really the other way around comparing the time I was in Kuantan...

Still, let's just hope for the best for all of us...

Insya Allah...
Post Comment
Post a Comment