Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

What A Rush!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Yesterday was crazy as I'm doing full-shift at Nike. Sales went quite high for August - people are dressing up for 'Eid and of course with the efforts given out by most of the staffs. The winner of August's sale is Ash... What do you expect? He's good at promoting stuffs! Wish I could do better so I can compete with him! Well, we're friends for sure but all of us are rival at the same time...
I think the whole rivalry thing is good as I learn to improve myself and keep on going forward.

I'm hoping I can show the same attitude in studying... Why? Because while working I can see the differences between people who're studying in higher learning institutions and those who barely finished high school. I'm not saying these kids are stupid - seriously, no offense but how they see things is way too different from the way I see things around me. Knowing things about who they are, where they from, etc. etc. really make me appreciate the chances given to me - studying in university for an example and lots of other things...

Working with these people has really re-defined the whole meaning of friendship to me...

But then, I gotta admit that since I'm working part-time, I kinda enjoy studying in classes - working makes me more organized and less post-poning stuffs and learning on how to spend my money wisely is definitely a bonus! Also no more movie every single week, or hanging out in Starbucks during weekends, or buying unnecessary stuffs!

But the thing that I regret the most is I spend less time with Sha.. With me living off-campus, things just getting worse I think.. but our crazy outings recently to Teluk Cempedak and chatting over a coffee in Old Town White Coffee just perfect as we both 'replenished' ourselves with this and that.. =D

Today I got 1 paper from 8 to 9... Went back home straight after that... around 10 Saiful came to pick me up and he drove me to the terminal... God! I really appreciate it so much as I don't have anyone to send me... Bus left at 10.30 and I reached KL around 1.30 p.m. ... Took a cab to KL Sentral and bought a SkyBus ticket to LCC Terminal... Arrived at the airport at 3 p.m and I checked in right away... I was so worried since yesterday I couldn't make it but thank God I did... and now hopefully my flight won't get delayed because it's common for AirAsia to delay their flights...

Alright, people! It's time to board already...

Happy flying everyone!
Post Comment
Post a Comment