Top Social

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

iPod Classic

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Though I was busy observing the 16th IIUM's Taekwondo Open Varsity Competition, I managed to find some time to go to Low Yatt Plaza in KL for a tech-stuffs window shopping... well, that was the plan... :)

It was around 1.30 p.m. I took off from IIUM Gombak and headed for KL... When I got there, it was no surprise to see there were so many people and I almost drowned by them especially in the second floor - where new phones and accessories are being sold.

Then, suddenly I remembered about my long-dreamed iPod... But then, as I don't really know about this thing, I just walk into the MacStudio - a Premium Reseller for Apple and talked to one of the salesperson...

Well, basically, the latest iPod Apple is releasing is the 120 GB iPod Classic. It's available in 2 colours, silver and black. A friend of mine owned a 30 GB iPod - don't know when she bought that, and I was thinking about to get the same like her as I think I don't need that 120 GB - I really don't know what else I want to put in there other than my songs and music videos collections which are around 25 GB but unfortunately it isn't available anymore...

Then the salesperson asked me if I want to check out the new 8GB iPod Touch. I was like "What is that?". Obviously I really don't know what was that... Then I decided to walk around to other iPod-selling shops when finally one Chinese guy said hi and asked if I'm looking for an iPod to buy... Wow! I bet he has sixth sense! Then I followed him into his shop where there are so many other Apple stuffs like MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac Pro and other kind of iPod like iPod Shuffle...

Then he opened one locker full with iPod Classics and iPod Touches and showed me the silver iPod... and then, Oh, my God! I fell in love with it once I touch it! Though it's a bit heavy, well of course! it's 120GB! What do you expect?

So I just pulled some cash and bring the angel straight back to IIUM Gombak after I bought a West Digital external hard disk for Dat...

When I arrived at the Sport Complex, the competition was still going on so I just sit among the audience while waiting for the last event of the programme - prize giving ceremony...

So the result is IIUM got the first place for Male category... that's it..

Around 6.30, the IIUM bus came with students that participated the MRC programme in Port Dickson so after all of us manage to gather in front of the Sport Complex, we looked back at some friends that waved at us with smiles on their faces and hopped into bus where I went to 3 seats from the back of the bus.

Tired and satisfied with what I've been through last 3 days, learning strategies when you are head-to-head with your opponents, and lots of rules and regulations, I smiled not only because I got to learn all new things, but also because now I can tick one of the thing I wanted most in my life so far...

iPod Classic... One word = Capacity!

think I'm gonna post about it later...

Can't wait for tomorrow!
Post Comment
Post a Comment